Quantcast
CYBER MONDAY SALE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CYBER MONDAY SALE!

Extending the free shipping offer until 12:00 Follow the link in the thread above for Special pricing and offers.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

OK, This is the last push for me today! This cyber stuff is wearing me out!! lol

Heres the deal. From now until 6:00 pm. Free shipping (as stated above), entered into the drawing for $100.00 HHH gift certificate. AND.. additional $10.00 off for KKF members.

How its gona work. go to the site, Buy a knife and then post here or message me through KKF and I will send your shipping and additional $10.00 back through PayPal!! If I knew how to set it up on the site to do it auto I would. But I dont so this is gona have to work. and keeps this a Forum member only sale!!

Thanks again to all who have gotten in on this prebuy. you guys are the BEST!
    God Bless YA
    Randy

Heres a LINK to the Cyber Monday sale.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I tried to resist, but how could I? I'll just have to ask forgiveness from the boss...

thanks for the great deal, can't wait to get it!

roger

Roger. I got ya down for the drawing and have sent the rebate back through PayPal. Thanks buddy. Its always easier to ask for forgiveness then permission lol

Availible Knives

Just placed my order, thank you
    Marco

Marco, I have you entered into the drawing. Thanks much.

Availible Knives

We still have free us shipping and entry for a $100.00 HHH Gift cert. for KKF members who get in on the cyber Monday sale!

Availible Knives

Thanks to one and all for a very successful sale. I will do the drawing tomorrow for the 100.00 Gift Cert and announce the winner on this thread!

God Bless YA
    Randy

Availible Knives

i bought one! also can i have #77?

Im in !

Hermes7792. Sorry 77 is spoken for already.

Availible Knives