Quantcast
New info on custom orders.

Thread: New info on custom orders.

New info on custom orders.

Hello everyone. Its been a SLAMMING year here at HHH Knives. You guys have kept me hoppin!

That said, I managed to fall behind on the delivery dates of custom orders. This started back in July and am still behind.

I estimate approx 1 month behind schedule. SO, to try and get back on track.. I am not going to be taking on any new orders until at least after the new year. This will hopefully allow me a little more time. Where I can focus on the orders on my bench and try and get caught up so I can start the new year in a better place with a little less pressure or feeling rushed to compete orders. etc.

On a side note. I have been working hard and making great progress on a SUPER SECRET project. I have mentioned it here and there. But its taken a bite outs my shop time over the last couple months and I am in the home stretch and should be done around Christmas with this project! Then my full focus will be back on completing custom orders!

Thanks again to all clients. Both for your patience and understanding. Its a honor and a privlage making your knives!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Good, gets me some time to save up for said custom project! I am thinking I am in "need" of a firestorm or predator 240is sharpie!
    Have a knife day!

Thanks for the heads up Randy. Good that you're so busy and productive.

Mrmnms, GREAT profile photos brother!!

I struggle with posting this, but had to face the facts and share the news with you guys. I assure you Im doing my best. and that sometimes takes a little longer. I assure ya the resulting knives will be worth the wait!!

God Bless YA
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives