• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mike Davis 150 petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This has seen very light use in a home kitchen, and I haven't had it long. Never sharpened, only stropped on hard felt a couple times. Pretty much in like new condition. Okay, I did put some Dave Martell board wax on the handle. Handle is curly oak, with a musk ox ferrule--really nice.

Steel: CPM-154 @ 61 HRC, 153mm on edge. Very nice knife; I just had a chance to get something very similar, and that one edged it out (I prefer thinner blades for now). Not that this is thick, but it's what I'd call a sturdy blade. As Mike Davis himself put it, "nice and thin with a little meat in the spine still."

Selling for $250, including paypal in CONUS.

Here's a link to the original sales thread: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/14849-Stainless-150-petty-for-sale

P1060010crop.jpg

P1060007crop.jpg

Woah... that thing is too pretty. Why now....

This knife is so nice. Can I ask what you're replacing it with?

Back