• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Yoshihiro 180mm single bevel funayuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greasedbullet

Reaction score
Alright I need Belts and wood to finish some stuff on time so I am putting this up for sale again.

Yoshihiro 180mm Single bevel funayuki in White #2.

Here is the info from the last post and the link. It is in the same condition as it was.
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/15523-FS-Yoshihiro-180mm-funayuki-single-bevel

There are a few chips, one on the tip and one in the middle of the blade. These are from when I first got this knife and was learning how to use it. They are almost all the way worked out. I waterproofed the handle and saya and they are in good condition. There are 2 hammer marks or over grinds on the blade road. One on the heel and one near the tip, they do not affect the edge but make giving it an even finish difficult.
It is not the prettiest knife ever but gets stupid sharp and is a great cutter.

Priced to sell at $120 including paypal and conus shipping. I will consider trades for a 270mm slicer, but would prefer to sell it.

View attachment 20744View attachment 20745View attachment 20746View attachment 20747View attachment 20748

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Congrats to you both , it was painful to watch a nice knife like this with this price not to get much attention

Back