Quantcast
Stormy Stone DISCOUNT - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormy Stone DISCOUNT

Damn who ever got that Ohira Suita!!! (kidding my wallet thanks you) I had spent the last few days eyeballing it and I would've definitely jumped the gun if I had seen the sale

Got my foot in the jnat door with a takashima. I'm hoping this won't lead me down another expensive road!

Thank you very much everyone !!! Sale is going very well.

Still have time today to get a cheap Christmas stone
    Also many small stones for razors that will be super deal with that discount !

And only 2 Ikrashi left, maybe the best 1-2 k Jnat for knives or razors

You know what's going to happen, right? ... Big sale, we can't help but buy, all the stones go, and then he's going to re-stock and a whole new cycle of temptation starts again. Someone stop him!

I took the plunge too!

No more sales for a while, unless on the steops or Japanese NOS razors please

Quote Originally Posted by Asteger View Post
    You know what's going to happen, right? ... Big sale, we can't help but buy, all the stones go, and then he's going to re-stock and a whole new cycle of temptation starts again. Someone stop him!

Something's rotten in Denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteger View Post
    I'm doing my best to make him spend money on powertools, but I can't keep up with the rate the stones sell so I guess I have failed...
    -"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"

Quote Originally Posted by Twistington View Post
    I'm doing my best to make him spend money on powertools
    Stop it. What happens is he buys more powertools and then needs more money, and so has another surprise sale, and then we're all in trouble again. For the good of us all, I think he should double his prices. Or maybe convert them to bitcoins.

i can't help myself!! So I dived for a hakka!