Quantcast
Custom Order book is now open for 2014! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Order book is now open for 2014!

I filled out a form, but did not get a confirmation email that it was submitted. I just did some basic math (plus conversion rate) and Im going really have to work on the finance committee for this one

Hey there, yep I've got it. I don't have an automated reply thing set up. I email back in person when I get home from the workshop Thanks for your order, good luck with the war office.

My car and my son are officially for sale.....once sold I will fill out a form! ppssst dont tell the wife! *glares at Notaskinnychef*

Really looking forward to this!!

Thanks very much guys. I am over the moon. The Orders are flowing, all current forms and enquiries have been processed or replied. I would say at this point with the custom set commissions I have received, to be sure to get in on the list for 2014 get your order in before Christmas
    To make clear a few points, all the details we need at this stage is the metal work. Blade length, damascus or not in the handle. All details will be discussed at the time of making, so you don't have to have everything worked out at this stage. I can give you a base price for the metal work. Then wood, spacers, etc can be added in when we lay out parts for a design. I will have a very decent amount of wood in stock and can present a few options at the time of making. Or you are welcome to procure your own special piece of wood from one of our Vendors here. There is no need to do this immediately or any need to decide on the wood right away when you put in your order.
    I have some further News, I have a meeting with a very talented wood artist, with whom I intend to work on a design for a Modular knife block system as an on going solution. I will not be putting anything to paper yet until we have met. I will have an example ready early next year, and will be working with him on idea for Fixed Blocks for the composite Sets. I really like his work so am very excited at the prospect of working with him on this.

Many Thanks , and a Happy Christmas and New Year to you all x

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    I have some further News, I have a meeting with a very talented wood artist, with whom I intend to work on a design for a Modular knife block system as an on going solution. I will not be putting anything to paper yet until we have met. I will have an example ready early next year, and will be working with him on idea for Fixed Blocks for the composite Sets. I really like his work so am very excited at the prospect of working with him on this.
    I will be in the market soon, and look forward to seeing what you two come up with.

Thank you all Well I am now away until just after xmas. Some orders are in mid process, not finalised or deposits sent, so I will hold those in line until after the holidays, and get back to you all. Do feel free to send orders, questions over xmas, they will be logged and ordered, they can be confirmed after the holidays. Happy xmas and new year all

Well I am back and up and at em!:big grin: I had a few email difficulties between xmas and new year. Now sorted, orders are saved on my site in any case, I had a few more orders over the xmas period which I will get sorted towards and over the weekend, I have a few people to get some details confirmed and deposits in. Orders are still open at this point though so please don't thing I'm all booked up for 2014 quite yet
    Thanks All, very much looking forward to getting stuck into it

I am just working though one further very elaborate knife set design but that will be a two year project, and I think that will cap orders after that. So this next week will be a last chance to get in an order for 2014 I think, as I would like to make some extras and one offs not to commission also. Im so pleased to be booked up with work Thanks All

I have now closed the order books for 2014 folks, many thanks. I will open for some custom orders again once more towards the end of the year.