Hello from New Jersey

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardline_42

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the kitchen and somewhat new to knives (have years of experience with straight razors, though). I've developed an interest in cooking over the past few years and, after the birth of my second child earlier this year, I volunteered to take over the cooking duties from my wife, full-time, so she can focus on the little ones. Right now, I'm in the process of assembling the tools and organizing my kitchen for maximum efficiency and also my own enjoyment. Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning a lot from everyone.

Brian

Hi Brian, welcome to KKF. There are a few guys here from the tri-state area. My suggestion is you try to stay away from the B/S/T section of the forum as long as you can. Once you take a look there is no turning back. :wink:

Thanks, everyone. I took a look at the BST and I know my future dollars will end up there, eventually. Unfortunately, I don't recognize many of the knives up for sale yet. I need to do a bit of reading. So far, I've only got a 240mm Tojiro DP gyuto and some Tojiro shears. I'm in the market for a small petty for my next purchase (99% sure I'll go with a Dojo from EE) and I already want to upgrade my Tojiro (Hiromoto AS?). I look forward to having all of you help spend my money!

What exit? Currently 135 formerly 124.

It's funny how us jersey folks use the GSP to let people know where we live. I'm exit 166.

exit 117 or 114 here, depending on if u are coming from the north or south

Saying Hi from Jersey as well since Im also a new member. Pro working entremetier and meat at the Blue Morel formerly the Copeland. Im from whippany NJ. :D

Latest posts

Back