• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Bill Burke 10in cocobolo gyuto never used

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckTheButcher

Reaction score
10 in 52100 Bill Burke gyuto. This has never been used. I own quite a few Burkes. Another just got finished and I bid on a Kramer damascus knife on eBay and won. So I have to sell a few things. Comes with certificate of authenticity from bladegallery. Never used. Does have some very slight scratches on the blade from transport but are very minimal. You can see them in the pics of the stamp. $1,500 shipped conus. I paid around just under $1,900 I believe.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Sorry for the crappy cell pics. For some reason I find Burkes to be the hardest knives to take pictures of.

gorgeous blade. GLWS.

I have to ask tho, why buy such an expensive knife and never have a chance to use it?

Beautiful knife, the price is higher than the western handle shigefusa damascus 240, don't know which is better.

I would almost guarentee this would tromp the shig damascus yo handle but honestly I have no expierence with either
But from what ive heard about bills knives.

Beautiful knife, the price is higher than the western handle shigefusa damascus 240, don't know which is better.

Well, Bill Burke is Bill Burke. It's one of those things that is really hard to put into words, but if you can get your hands on a Burke, you're a very lucky guy.

How long is the waiting list now to order one of his customs? 12 to 18 months. Great knife for the right person.

The Burkes are my favorite of all the custom makers out there. Thin with great edge retention. Price drop $1,450

The Burkes are my favorite of all the custom makers out there. Thin with great edge retention. Price drop $1,450
I don't know about the knife and I am not a qyuto person but wowser for the sale.
If I have money, I wouldn't be able to resist.
GLWS!!

wow! so tempting........but, I really want is Bukes' San Mai

Unfortunately that's what is making me sell it in the first place. I think the only thing that has ever made me sell a knife is another knife.

Beautiful knife. Wish I'd seen this before it sold. Congrats to the new owner.

WOW, I still wish I had the ability to buy a blade a like that. Hell I had to change our diet for a while just to be able to buy the CN 240 I bought ages ago lol

Back