• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: HHH Damascus sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMac

Reaction score
This knife is from the run of knives Randy Haas made for Butcher & Baker, in the Nose to Tail (N2T) series. The handle is stabilized buckeye burl. The blade is 1080 and 15n20 damascus in Randy's "Firestorm" pattern.

It is in NIB condition, never used or sharpened.

Weight is 237 grams; balances 10 mm toward the handle from the first "H" in the maker's mark.

Edge is 280 mm; height at heel is 44 mm

Spine is 2.85 mm above heel, 2.60 mm midway to tip, 0.85 mm 1 cm from tip.

$695 includes insured shipping to a CONUS address and PayPal fees.

file_zpsa2656df9.jpg

Figures, I've been wanting one of these for quite a while now. I think this series is just stunning. Of course my timing is off, got a few things in the pipes headed my way. I'm sure somebody will be super happy with this number. Just beautiful, and Randy's handles are top notch in my opinion.

Will consider trades of equal value or cash on my end if u have something ur willing to trade.

The handle almost looks like real tree. Beautiful knife. That pattern is pretty tightly wound too.

Anish my 7 year old son who helps me prep dinner with his HHH Parer says "Nice Knife!!!!!"

To tie in with the "What are you drinking" thread... I think I am about 1 short of pulling the trigger on this beauty!

I want this bad. it needs to slice some Alaskan sushi but I would be too afraid to use it.

Back