Thread: Fujifilm XF1 Camera (New)

Fujifilm XF1 Camera (New)

I got this camera on cyber Monday at a very good deal. It was late and I had had a few. The camera arrived and then a few days later another one arrived. Somehow I bought two. This is new in box. I can return it by shipping it back on Tues when I go back to work but I thought if anyone here wants it I will eat the shipping and give you the deal I got. It is a very good camera for convenient family shots and good food and knife close ups. Aperture starts at 1.8. It has full manual control, solid auto modes and HD video. I have very little experience with this camera so any questions are probably better answered by google. The color of this one is black. $199 shipped US and Canada. Open to trade offers.

Not my hands in the photos!

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/fujifilm-xf1
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen

PM sent.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Did you use a Fuji to take the Fuji pic?
    "See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great."
    -Lane Myer (Definitely not as in Oscar Mayer)

Dig the seasonal avatar Chuck! GLWS
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Pictures are from google. I am still grappling with the computer end of digital photography.

Sold.
    'I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.' Woody Allen