Quantcast
Fujifilm XF1 Camera (New)

Thread: Fujifilm XF1 Camera (New)

Fujifilm XF1 Camera (New)

I got this camera on cyber Monday at a very good deal. It was late and I had had a few. The camera arrived and then a few days later another one arrived. Somehow I bought two. This is new in box. I can return it by shipping it back on Tues when I go back to work but I thought if anyone here wants it I will eat the shipping and give you the deal I got. It is a very good camera for convenient family shots and good food and knife close ups. Aperture starts at 1.8. It has full manual control, solid auto modes and HD video. I have very little experience with this camera so any questions are probably better answered by google. The color of this one is black. $199 shipped US and Canada. Open to trade offers.

Not my hands in the photos!

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/fujifilm-xf1
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

PM sent.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Did you use a Fuji to take the Fuji pic?
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Dig the seasonal avatar Chuck! GLWS
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Pictures are from google. I am still grappling with the computer end of digital photography.

Sold.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford