• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Kato 180mm petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
I have received this knife from Pensacola Tiger not long ago , I haven't sharpened it , it is in excellent condition. There is a little bit of CA glue residue around the machi , where Rick had sealed the tang to make it rustproof . It didn't bother me but if anybody wants to remove it , it should be very easy. It has the standard burnt chestnut handle. Looking to get 235 USD for it within Australia for international buyers I will split the shipping

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387163924.556984.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1387163939.128470.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1387163956.283718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent knife. Mine came from JNS with a chestnut handle that I think is too fat for the proportions of the blade, but this one here looks just right. Why are you selling?

I know I will regret this one seeing go .Ordered a petty and a gyuto for my employee and he is no longer working for me anymore ,I need to get some funds back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the original box for it as well , shipping free within Australia , it will be $30 for USA

Hey so are you saying if people in the USA dont want the original box youll sell the knife for $195 shipped? :D

Hey so are you saying if people in the USA dont want the original box youll sell the knife for $195 shipped? :D
sorry for the confusion , the knife comes with the original box , if you happened to be in US and want to buy the knife , I have to charge you $30 to cover the half of the express international shipping :D

bump $220 , I can send with a registered mail too ($10 instead of $30 , no tracking)

I have one of these myself, great little knife and killer deal GLWS

Sold!! it will head to Washington State tomorrow, thanks for looking , thanks KKF

Thanks bro. Showed up in great condition, got touched up on Ohira Suita, pops hairs like nobodys business. Packaged very well.

Back