• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 330-360mm chef/gyutou

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles

KKF Supporting Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Trying to help out a buddy who just landed a new gig. His new job would benefit from an extra large chef's/gyutou. He's been trying to find something appropriate and has been striking out. He's searching for something vintage and/or carbon, preferably something budget friendly. He's not shy about taking on a remodel job or something stainless if it's the right fit since I told him I'd help out if he finds something which needs some work. He'd ideally like something at least 330mm, but preferably closer to 360mm. I thought the knuts here might be able to help. If you've got something which fits the bill, shoot me a PM. Hopefully, we can find something for him. Thanks!

I got this one its a 1940's unmarked vintage American carbon steel chef knife . Let me know if you are interested. needs a new handle, the previous cook burned his initials into the wood.

14in 001.jpg

14in 002.jpg

14in 003.jpg

14in 004.jpg

14in 005.jpg

14in 006.jpg

14in 007.jpg

Several posts removed above

OP is not looking for recommendations for new knives, he's looking for for available knives from KKF members that fit the bill. Please keep the thread on topic. Thanks

I got this one its a 1940's unmarked vintage American carbon steel chef knife . Let me know if you are interested. needs a new handle, the previous cook burned his initials into the wood.

If op isn't interested I would love to get my hands on something. Like that for the right price!

JHunter, please PM this message to sachem allison

Please keep this thread on topic

Back