Free sheath/ leather saya's

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef Niloc

Banned
Reaction score
Bills been so great to me over the years I thought I'd pass it along to his customers. I'll make a free leather sheath/saya for any one who has one of Bills knives. Doesn't matter if you're the original buyer or not. I will however only make one per knife, so if you buy it from someone that already got one they should send the sheath and knife together.

All I'll need is a photo (good one as close to actual size as possible) and A outline of the full knife blade & handle, the whole Knife continuous out line. preferably done with a fine tip marker or mechanical pencil on a heavy weight white paper or card stock (not corrugated cardboard)

If you have multiple knives from Bill you're more than welcome to send me the photos and out lines of all of them but I'll probably only be able to do them one or so at a time, I'll ship them to you as I finish them. OR if it's 2-3 different sized knives I could make a butcher belt/bandolier style sheath for them if you like A note on shipping: I won't require it but it would be cool if you send me the shipping costs, especially if you want it sent priority mail.

I will post in this thread if I ever discontinue this offer however I have no intentions of ever doing so.

Thanks Bill and thanks to everyone appreciates supports his skills.

Note: this offer is for members of this forum only and not for purveyors who will be reselling the knives.

Great offer Colin, I should acquire my first Bill Burke in 2014, I am extremely excited and I think your offer is awesome....

What if I lie and act like another knife is a Burke? Then do I get in on this? :D Really cool, Colin!

A really amazing offer. And another great reason for me to buy a Burke. Dammit.

Wow Colin, this is amazing thank you for doing this. I have people asking me all the time for for saya and I just don't have the time.

It's the least I can do, and when the benefit knife finished I'll make something super extra nice for it.

Back