• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Yoshikane Damascus SLD Kiritsuke Gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fran Rendina

Reaction score
SLD stainless steel brand new in box , never used. To much knife for me. Sold to me at Epicurean Edge price 539.00, my price is 495.00 shipped in us.

I'm so sorry , I just don't know how to post pic,, thank you for the help.but it is brand new in box you can see the knife at the epicurean edge, Bill I need to get better at this computer thing.thanks again

Pics and patience will help. Unless you're desperate to sell. Then pics will help. Try using photobucket. It's very easy to link pics. And I have edipisreks to thank for bringing that to my attention.

Does it look like this one?

yoshi.jpg

http://www.epicedge.com/shopexd.asp?id=91610

I recently parted with one. Reluctantly.

Wow now I'm taking this personal , this is a beautiful cutter, beautiful brand new knife, come on guys

I can take the knife of your hands. If I only could figure out how to send you a private message..

You need 5 posts before you can PM. Make a couple more contributions (like introducing yourself on the members page for instance) and you're golden.

Apologies for taking this OT.

No worries if your interested in the knife , just give me a pm when you can. As I said it is brand new and a real beauty

No, It's me that should apologize for not reading the forum rules thoroughly. And now for ruining your thread. Which I hope wont matter soon when we have ourselves a deal.

Oh so you found your way here Oaknesthill :) Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the knife. It seems like a really nice one!

Whew! I've been eye humping this one for a while. Congrats to both!

Back