Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L forum thread!!

Mine arrived a few days ago. Haven't had chance to use it yet, but I can't echo the comments on the f&f. It seems fine to me, although the spine and choil could do with a little work. I'll report back when I've used it with some more info, but the solid on the declared value was much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Talim View Post
    It's not really that big of a deal, just reporting stuff that I found. I used the wrong word, it's not fading but more like flaking off. Whatever black stuff they used for the logo, parts of it has flaked off so that all you see is shiny metal.
    How about a picture, out of curiosity.
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Randy I went looking at the knife and comparing between others that have used L and G to make their knives. I am impressed by many differences I had noticed in the past that you seemed to have gone a different direction. Instead of using a hollow edge to cut costs, you used a beveled edge. The distal taper is very slight which I have yet to see with knives they have done. (I don't know if this is from the manufacture or from the main company) These few things put your knife heads and tails over others that I have tried, even for more money. As far as F&F issues I have seen the same problems on those too. I am very happy with my purchase, and wont be giving this one away like I did the others.
    Chewie's the man.

Big up for Randy working hard to make the hiccups right. Great communication and been really good working with him on this. Can't wait to see the final product.

After a few days of use, I still reach for it first when I go for a knife. Loving it!!

Randy took care of my knife in no time at all. Everything looks great now.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcity View Post
    Randy took care of my knife in no time at all. Everything looks great now.

Glad your pleased! Enjoy the knife. I know it will serve you well!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by rdm_magic View Post
    Mine arrived a few days ago. Haven't had chance to use it yet, but I can't echo the comments on the f&f. It seems fine to me, although the spine and choil could do with a little work. I'll report back when I've used it with some more info, but the solid on the declared value was much appreciated.
    Thanks much for the update. Glad it arrived safe and in a timely fashion.. Looking forward to the update.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

All of the knives ordered have been shipped! Thanks everyone!

I still have a few of these in rosewood. I went over then and reworked the handles, spines and pins on them etc. There ready to find a home!!

Anyone interested in a knife message me or email. I can shoot a photo of the knives currently available and you can select yours.

The winners of the HHH 240mm Gyuto GIVEAWAY can expect them to arrives very soon. Congrats and enjoy!

Availible Knives

Where can these be bought))