Quantcast
HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L forum thread!! - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L forum thread!!

There is a link in my signature line to the web page where they can be purchased.

Thanks
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I have had mine for a bit more than a week now. Made a couple of meals and a big batch of soup. This thing is a cutter! No F&F issues whatsoever either. The knife was perfect right out of the box. Did a great job on soup veggies, carrots, celery, onion, potatoes, parsnip, cabbage, kale, and even smoked sausage that went in too.

It goes really nice with my parer even. An outstanding value, A+.

Thats a great looking pair right there!!

Thanks for sharing the photo and I am happy to hear your 240 is serving you well!!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Got my HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L today. Think it's going to be a great knife! Very comfortable
    handle, nice profile and looks like a nice grind.

If I had a complaint it would be some of the surface scratches on both faces for a new knife,
    but hey, after the first time I sharpen this thing I'm sure it will be scratched all to hell!

Thanks Randy for your hard work and more for your generosity, this is one of the giveaway knives!
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

Just got my knife. It looks amazing, no f&f issues at all, and it is super sharp OOTB.

Super excited to use it for dinner tonight!

After Randy addressed my issues I am much happier with my purchase.

I would call it a western laser, as it cuts like a dream. Stiction with hard root veg and squash wasn't great, but with slicing and dicing, and even skinning fish, it excelled.

The blade still has some very minute warpage, but not at all noticeable in use, just under my discerning eye. I'm guessing L&G machinery hasn't ground this thin before....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Thanks for the updates.

Laser you say. HHH Laser? Thats something I am not use to hearing. yet in this case. Ill take it.,

The grinds on these are really not intended to be laser. Yet they are designed to cut!! and cut well.

God Bless YA
    Randy

Availible Knives

Hey Randy,
    I am very pleased with the HHH Aeb-L you sold me it really cuts like a wonder used it for prepping Guacamole and a scallop dinner on night as well and worked like a charm people were impressed with it...

Only thing though there is a crack in the handle not to big at all and the wood on the handle seems a little dull anyway to spruce this up or fix the crack?

Coqavin. Glad the knife is preforming well for ya. Message sent in regards to the handle.

OK. so these are a special batch of 240s. With some amazing stabilized handle materials. Some Aussie burls and exotic materials!!

I will be taking some images of each knife and handle and posting them on the web page SOON!!!!
    If ya see one ya really like. shoot me a email or message.

Availible Knives

Man there are quite a few in the mix that just look absolutely stunning. You've been busy, Haas!

+ Reply to Thread