Quantcast
BIG news!!! Check it out.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG news!!! Check it out.

BIG news!!! Check it out.

Hello, I would like to invite you to check out the first ever HHH Knives Auction. This is a auction hosted on my web page. The first knife is not a kitchen knife. sry. But I will be from time to time offering a kitchen knife here. http://hhhcustomknives.com/hhh-auctions/

This will be a 7 day auction with a 10.00 start price no reserve. If you have any problems with the new software. or questions. Please contact me and let me know. [​IMG] I would love for the auction to be a great experiance for all.

If you would like to recieve info on future auctions.. Please take a second to send me a contact form from the web site, with the words AUCTION in the title to be added to the list..

I love the new web page as it allows me to post many pictures. So there are a dozen images of this knife there so you can see all the details. You can also see bid history, etc. [​IMG]

The software works similar to other online auction sites and is pretty easy to figure out. Dont hesitate to let me know if there is a glitch or problem as this is my first time using it and its all new to me! Signing up to bid and bidding was fast and easy.

When your there. Please share a link to the aucton on your other social media using the provided tags in the listing!!

Have fun and thank you for your support.

God Bless. Randy Haas, HHH Knives
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MTF take 2 auction knife 056 (800x490).jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	22836  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Amazing workmanship. Deserves to fetch much, much more than the starting bid

Thanks Matus. I start them low. thats half the fun of a good auction. I hope to see lots of bids!! And if nothin else. EVERYONE please share it on socail media sights..

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

wow Randy, your Tribal damascus really works on this folder. Beautiful handle as always, your file work really takes this one over the edge. Great work!

Thanks much. The think that really does it for me on trhis folder is the BURL! This birch is other worldly!

I took like 200 more pictures trying to show it in diffrent lighting, and backdrops hoping my camera will see what I am seeing!

Here are a few more in natural direct sunlight!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Knives Auction knife take 3 014 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	22894   Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Knives Auction knife take 3 017 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	43
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	22893  

Click image for larger version

Name:	HHH Knives Auction knife take 3 006 (800x533).jpg‎
Views:	42
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	22895  

The auction is going GREAT. Thanks to all who have checked it out!!

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-category/auctions/

looks great! your W2 should be landing today.

Thanks Jim. It didn't make it today. Maybe tomorrow!

LESS then 2 days until this beauty is sold to the high bidder! Thanks everyone for checking this out, sharing it online. and bidding!! God Bless

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product/auction-march-2014/

Last call. Were under 2 hours and counting!

Thanks everyone for checking this out. Im excited about this software and planning next months auction already! Its gona be a kitchen knife!

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product/auction-march-2014/

+ Reply to Thread