Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just loading up the web store with lots of goodies!!

Just loading up the web store with lots of goodies!!

Hello. Its time . With the shop move . I have went through some of my handle materials. May to choose from. over 13 pages of stuff. from MO horn to mammoth tooth and everything in between. Blocks of the most pristine mammoth ivory I have ever had the pleasure of cutting up. and Some BURL from my private collection!

Heres a few pictures to wet your whistle. Please take a peek on the web site to see if there is anything you cant live without. Im still adding stuff. so if you want tooth or ivory check back in a few because I have another 20 or so pieces or sets to go b4 the madness is over!!

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-c...-blocksscales/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammoth scales and blocks 005 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	450.1 KB 
ID:	24903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammoth scales and blocks 082 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	496.7 KB 
ID:	24904  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Handle materials FS 121 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	24905   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scales and blocks. Musk ox and mammoth 144 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	444.0 KB 
ID:	24906  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scales and blocks. Musk ox and mammoth 132 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	423.3 KB 
ID:	24907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scales and blocks. Musk ox and mammoth 177 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	500.8 KB 
ID:	24908  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

MUST NOT Look
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Oh God, I looked
    Mikey

lol

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

17 pages of awesome handle materials now posted!!! That was a all day event taking pictures, editing them. and loading and listing everything!

Way to much stuff to start to describe. But a heads up on the mammoth ivory knife blocks. and the musk ox knife blocks.

This mammoth ivory is the most amazingly solid and flawless stuff I have EVER seen let alone cut! the look and color and stuff is gona be amazing finished out!

Well. Im off to watch some TV with Lisa and the dogs! Goodnight and God Bless!

Availible Knives

Mike. That block of awesome is heading your way. and Will yours also shipped today! Thanks guys!

Availible Knives

weak...so weak. Thinking of making a handle of all pre-iron age materials. Picked up a piece of 3400yr old bog oak from Mark right after I ordered that block of awesomeness from you.

Be well,
    Mikey
    Mikey

Mike the piece you got is going to be somthing extra special when competed! I already know it!!

Availible Knives

If your not gona use it right away. seal the ends and even seal the entire piece. I has a set of interior I got from Davis that he got from another knifemaker who retired and if I had to guess it had been cut 25 to 40 years ago and they sealed it. When I sanded the sealer off. it was as perfect and awesome as the day it was cut!

Availible Knives

What would you recommend, would a light coat of spray lacquer work?
    Mikey