Thread: SALE "need to fix the floor in the shop" SALE!!

SALE "need to fix the floor in the shop" SALE!!

Hey guys. As many of you know I have been working on a 100+ year old house for the last 8 months. The new World headquarters of HHH Knives! I am happy to report the last thing on the list to be done is the carpet. And its scheduled for install next week! Over the last few weeks we have been moving boxes of stuff from here to there. So its a mess at both places. lol Yet its a very exciting time and over the next few weeks. I hope we will be all moved in and living in our house!!

The new place also has a great shop/outbuilding. And it is now on the top of the list of things to do. This part has been put on hold until the house was completed. So funds for it are tight! Im happy to be able to tell ya the most important part is complete. The electrical! I have rewired the entire shop and added a separate electric service to the shop. 200A of awesomeness.

The NEW shop has one issue I didn't foresee. The floor (concrete slab) Has water coming through the slab when it rains. After researching the problem it seems that when they pored the slab. They didn't use a vapor barrier. long and the short. The fix is to start over. not a option.. OR, use a process that will create a seal on the surface which will keep the moisture out! I cant move forward with installing the insulation or interior walls and moving in until this issue is resolved.. So Thats whats up and why this knife is ON SALE!! Yea I know, Its not a kitchen knife. Yet still a very usable cutter. Its a 4" blade damascus hunting knife with R hand carry sheath.

Please view the photos and message me or post to secure.

Specs.
    8.5" OAL Damascus Hunting knife.
    4" HHH Spiderweb damascus blade. A new pattern that Randy Jr whooped up. Not sure if he will ever make this exact pattern again. Its pretty cool if ya ask me!
    The spine is 5/32" tapering to the tip.
    Grinds are full flats.
    Handle is Stabilized Oak burl from Craig Stevens, paired with African Blackwood bolsters from Mark.
    Features, Copper and black g-10 fittings with Copper and brass mosaic pins.
    Sheath is a R hand belt carry.

The sale price is 660.00 Delivered in the US and additional 20.00 for international shipping.

This one if ready to cut and gut and will serve you well for a lifetime! This one fought me on the pictures. But I think a few show off the blade or handle enough to get a fair idea of how amazing it actually looks!

[URL=http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/HHHKnives/media/HHH%20Custom%20knives/DamascusHuntingknifeSpiderwebtake2022800x533.jpg.h tml]

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Also wanted to give a heads up on a Nakiri I will be finishing this week. Its also a "test" damascus pattern STAR feather damascus. I have not selected the handle materials YET. But I will say its a western handle Nakiri.

This knife will be to help fund the project on the shop and for R&D on a new damascus project. Jr. will be.. "Testing" and working on some NEW stainless damascus patterns! Think Predator and barbwire. and lightning in SS... Its gona be awesome!

Stay tuned. I will probably auction the Nakiri on the web site. Unless someone claims it B4 its finished!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Nice work brother!!

Thanks much. This one is gona make short work of field dressing and skinning whatever your hunting for! Someone is gona be very happy

Availible Knives

This one is still available!!!! Price drop 625.00 Delivered.

More images!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damascus Hunter. 008 (800x554).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	368.9 KB 
ID:	24787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damascus Hunter. 020 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	310.8 KB 
ID:	24788  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damascus Hunter. 052 (800x687).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	369.9 KB 
ID:	24789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damascus Hunter. 021 (800x593).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	382.6 KB 
ID:	24790  

Name:	Damascus Hunter. 038 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	340.7 KB 
ID:	24791   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damascus Hunter. 033 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	373.6 KB 
ID:	24792  

Availible Knives

Did you ever post pics of the Nakiri? I am a huge fan of the one I have from you! Going to fire you a PM shortly with another question as well!
    Have a knife day!

Jvanis. I dont think I did share pictures of it here??? It sold B4 I ever finished it. Really helped make the shop rehab work out as well as it did! You know I would be happy to make ya something. Shoot me a message or email when your ready!

Here are a couple images. The blade is High Carbon steel with Buffalo bolsters and mammoth ivory handles..

Both the knife in the original listing as well as this one are sold.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nakiri STAR feather 001 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	322.9 KB 
ID:	24847   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nakiri STAR feather 002 (800x533).jpg 
Size:	345.6 KB 
ID:	24848  

Name:	Nakiri STAR feather 017 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	24849   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nakiri STAR feather 018 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	335.1 KB 
ID:	24850  

Name:	STAR Feather Nakiri 006 (800x533).jpg 
Size:	280.9 KB 
ID:	24851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STAR Feather Nakiri 078 (800x534).jpg 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	24852  

Name:	STAR Feather Nakiri 024 (800x533).jpg 
Size:	261.4 KB 
ID:	24853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STAR Feather Nakiri 021 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	291.4 KB 
ID:	24854  

Name:	Nakiri STAR feather 040 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	236.7 KB 
ID:	24855  

Availible Knives

DAMN!