Quantcast
HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L forum thread!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L forum thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by 420layersofdank View Post
    Randy, first of all i want to say thank you for offering such a beautiful and affordable knife for kkf. After relentless attempts with my post office next to work, ( soo convenient ) i finally obtained my new baby. I minced a couple shallots and did a potato test and was pretty impressed with the convex grind. Although i didnt have the chance to put it to my jks 3k, i was very grateful to finally own a hhh.Now as far as comfort goes, it is probably one of the most comfortable handles i own. Overall, a truly exciting experience. I cant wait to sharpen her up ! Randy Haas , your the effing man !!!!!!!

Thank you guys for all your support and encouragement. No doubt the direction and function of my knives as well as these are a direct result of working with you guys as well as reading and learning from your forum posts.

Im Glad to hear yours made it and cant wait to see and hear more from you all!

Merry Christmas!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Marc. lucky number 44 Great photo.

Thanks!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I'm getting very jealous here and it's because of all the guys that have received their knife! Hahah.

Usps still says my package is at marlette. Guess I've just got to wait here patiently.

Anyway, kudos to randy for being able to keep within the timeline you've given!

Cheers!

Loud banging on the front door this morning at 7:30 am. Went down and opened door, and found the USPS box on the doorstep. Hope to use it this evening.

Mine arrived today..intercepted by the wifey and went under the tree, so no pics.
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by brianlsx View Post
    I'm getting very jealous here and it's because of all the guys that have received their knife! Hahah.

Usps still says my package is at marlette. Guess I've just got to wait here patiently.

Anyway, kudos to randy for being able to keep within the timeline you've given!

Cheers!

Ill check USPS Monday to make sure all of the boxes have left. But I really do think they have and they are now in the system and getting sent all over the WORLD!

Sorry about any delays. and tracking issues etc not alot I can do about it.

God Bless and Merry Christmas to ya
    Randy

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Loud banging on the front door this morning at 7:30 am. Went down and opened door, and found the USPS box on the doorstep. Hope to use it this evening.

Pictures and initial thoughts and input when ya get a chance!!

God BLess
    Randy

Availible Knives

I took a peek and it is spectacular. Kind of wanted to regift to myself. Will definitely report back after Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by skiajl6297 View Post
    I took a peek and it is spectacular. Kind of wanted to regift to myself. Will definitely report back after Xmas.
    LOL, You know.. Theres still a few of the 100 numbered ones left. on the web site. Shameless PLUG! Link in my signature line.

I dont think I have posted this anywhere yet. BUT.. There are also a limited number of 240mm knives with different handle materials and mosaic pins etc. I will be listing these individually as I can. and or as then sell. Ill probably make these availible only to KKF members and then if no one snags it in a week I will then offer on my web page and the interweb!

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread