Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: HHH Knives 240mm AEB-L forum thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomsch View Post
    Great news Randy! I had to put away all my knives except for one because we have has a 2 year old in the house. The one I picked to use exclusively was the HHH. Such a great knife!

Quote Originally Posted by 29palms View Post
    A wonderful western style gyuto. These really take a great edge and it holds up very well and it's very nimble for its size. My "All American" mag bar is populated with Carter, Devin, Ealy, Fowler, and HHH and it's like eeni meeni miny, moe who's getting a work out today? Great production knife Randy.

Im super stoked to hear you guys are digging the Production chef knives! Thanks for the update!!

I have only a couple of these 240's left. Its time to move them out and help offset the costs of the floor coverings for the new HHH world headquarters..

Stay tuned for announcement/Post with pricing info. and how to get in on the SALE.

Blessings!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Almost 7 months later and the 240 AEB-L remains as my main knife in the kitchen. I did thin it a little but it is an outstanding general purpose knife that is just perfectly balanced. Thanks again Randy for putting this project together!!!

Tomsch, Thats awesome. I am happy and honored to hear this!

Anyone else loving there HHH production 240's? I would love to see a few pictures and stuff.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives