Media One of My "Things"

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! Looks a bit cold too. I love watching the sunrise on the beaches of the east coast. Warmer too!:biggrin: Oh, and later in the day girls in bikini's:wink:

awesome stuff. I to love seeing and taking images of the sun set or rise. Mainly set as it is because the best area I have to shoot is to the west.

Thanks for the photos. always a pleasure!

I talked to the guy for awhile and I told him when I lived "in the country" I took sunsets every night and how I prefer sunsets. He asked why? Hard to put into words. Where I come from they can be more dramatic, especially in September and October.

200 a year that's impressive. I doubt I've even seen 20 in my life or at least really paid attention.

I supposed that after 200 a year you get some really good ones. This must be one of them, it's gorgeous!!

Awesome stuff, Salty. I have about a dozen or so taken in Northern Michigan that are just awe inspiring. I will post shortly. Happy Holidays

Here is one taken from Chicago's side (not by me)

fyjh.jpg

If it's tacky posting pics in this thread please let me know. I'll request they be removed if so.
That said, I really enjoy the solitude and peace that comes with stalking sunrise photos. Something about the tranquility and the reality of just how small a cog I am in this whole bowl of soup.....
Anyways, these 2 are from Hinton Head Island:

sunrise6_zps34ac68f0.jpg

Sunrise1_zpsd535d84b.jpg

Back