Fiddleback Hawaiian Mango - Large Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
This is more of the new stuff just back from getting stabilized at K&G.
Hawaiian Mango with real good fiddleback figure. These are large blocks about 2" wide and priced around $50.
These blocks are located in the Stabilized Wood Blocks / Mango section of the store.
My group photo turned out poorly so here are a couple individual photos.

I just added 10 new blocks of very good Curly Maple to the store.
They are located in the Stabilized Wood BLOCKS / Figured Maple section of the web store. Scroll down to #6771 for the new blocks.
They all look good, but my group photo didn't look very good, so here are a couple individual blocks I really liked.

*YOINK* :ninja:
Thanks!

I really liked this block as well.
In my opinion it is an example of the best possible "Tiger Maple" figure.
Generically it gets called Curly Maple but when the figure forms v shapes on the faces I call it Tiger Maple.
Please post a photo when this gets turned into a knife handle.

I really liked this block as well.
In my opinion it is an example of the best possible "Tiger Maple" figure.
Generically it gets called Curly Maple but when the figure forms v shapes on the faces I call it Tiger Maple.
Please post a photo when this gets turned into a knife handle.
Will see what Butch can do with it, though I'm afraid if it's for an order for me, it won't be on a big knife. :(

BTW, is it possible for customers to see the dimensions or photos of items they've ordered? I forgot to download the pics of the koa and maple before ordering them, and now they've *poofed* from the system.

When you log into the web store you can view your order history but it does not show the specs and photos.
I will send you a PM with the info and photos of your last 2 orders.
I can usually retrieve that for a few days after an order is placed.

Today I added some more new blocks to the web store.
Some stabilized Oregon Maple

and some Stabilized African Wenge

Back