• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Shigefusa 210mm Kitaeji Yo-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1968

Reaction score
Just received this knife yesterday from Maxim, handled by Dan (Twistington) probably the most beautiful knife I have ever seen, I have been waiting for a long time to get one of these as they don't come around very often.
Problem is I have XXL hands and my paws are to big for this handle:scratchhead::curse::curse::curse:
Therefore I am putting this knife up for sale, pictures are available on Dans (Twistingtons) second last post on his blog, I can send more photos to interested parties just PM me.
Wood is striped Gidgee.
Looking for $1,100.00USD + PP fees, I will cover insured,trackable postage worldwide.
Cheers CB

null_zpsb7e3e322.jpg
[/IMG]

This one :bigeek:

I'm going to lock my phone away so I can't buy this..... But man it's a beaut!!!

Being new, but having watched the boards for a few weeks, even here that's a stand out. Beautiful.

It's Christmas and I don't need another knife but if it was a 240 I'd jump on it. This knife shows the unbelievable talent of both craftsman! It's hard to stop looking at this beauty!!

Wow, I had a 210 Kitaeji petty on order before Hide cancelled all orders and now I just paid for a new central heat system, homeowners insurance and property taxes- Really bad timing.

A really beautiful knife.

I would also consider a trade for this knife, would need to be in similar condition, would be particuarly interested in something with a western handle from Devin Thomas, Michael Rader or Murray Carter, and am also happy to pay extra.....

Back