• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: NEW Suisin Inox Honyaki Mioroshi Deba 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkjames

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Bought it in Japan earlier this year but haven't manage to catch a fish big enough for it yet. So it is in new condition, didn't even test it with anything.
No saya included (all Suisin IH in Japan don't come with saya).

Asking: $420+3% PP fee shipped via DHL worldwide.
AU buyers: AU$450 shipped via registered mail & direct deposit or +3% for PP.

IMG_2358.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

Nice knife! Just curious, have you checked inside the box for a saya? The part underneath the cardboard that supports the blade portion... I once bought a SIH from here and the seller thought it had no saya, but it was under the cardboard insert the whole time lol

I wonder how much plasma I'd have to give to gather up $400 for this? I committed 3 of the deadly sins while looking at this.

Nice knife! Just curious, have you checked inside the box for a saya? The part underneath the cardboard that supports the blade portion... I once bought a SIH from here and the seller thought it had no saya, but it was under the cardboard insert the whole time lol

thanks for the tips pete, unfortunately there is nothing underneath the supporting cardboard :(

Back