• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tanaka Nakiri 165mm blue#2 with custom handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icanhaschzbrgr

ill-Known Member
Reaction score
Tanaka Nakiri 160mm with blue2 core and soft damascus cladding. I rounded spine and choil, polished blade a little bit and replaced stock handle.
Sharpened it 2-3 times not because it was dull, but because I wanted to test blue2 on different stones.

Some more photos of blade geometry, original box and handle are available in on flickr

If you want a good Nakiri and not against a flashy look, then this knife may be for you :)

Let's try 100$ including paypal fees and worldwide shipping.

Damn that looks pretty sweet. If I hadn't just jumped for a DT gyuto, I'd be all over this.

I'm still waiting for funds from first buyer here… gonna wait for a few more days and then it might fall.
Thanks for your interest!

Aah, same guy that was SPF?
It was the second guy. And you was third in line.

You can get similar Nakiri on Ebay from 330mate, but the stock handle is the worst I've seen in my life, so, probably, you'll want to replace it with something better.

Damn it. I had thought/was hoping I was second in line cause of the way you posted on the first page. I would have sent funds ASAP. Oh well. Yeah I don't want a knife with a crap handle haha.

Back