Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with all of you? (Thread will close 7-1)

Whats wrong with all of you? (Thread will close 7-1)

Ok not all just some of you
    In my absence I missed this BS.
    http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...4-Hello!/page6

Been crazy busy opening the new place so I did not notice Adam Water crawler popped in here. I have been asked to keep this in the OT room and I will. I think someone needs to address this B.S.
    I'm Quite frankly A little shocked you (Adam) had the nerve to come over here but even more dumbfounded at all the warm welcomes. You F'ed Dave over for the "gang", banned him, and tried to sweep the whole thing under the mat. On top of that You banned me and others for speaking my/ our minds, deleted my/ others post's, let's see if Dave does the same to me for this one? Then you show up here on the board Dave created because you and others screw him over, mostly you B/C you were his friend. You "missed your old friends" you say, should have thought about that before you $hit on us. I still have the PM's from you and Mike the F-nut Steward, I shared them with some of you all here guess you all forgot? To refresh memories Mike, and to be fare I don't know if he acted on his own or not but would be surprised if all the Mod's over there were not aware; unleashed a self admitted (in a email to my un-posted email account) Smear campaign on me. He him self and others he got wrought all sorts of B.S. "food sucks", "got food poisoning" $hit about me and the restaurant I worked at on Zagats and other food blogs. Unknown to them i had already left there, but thats not the point. That's also the mane/ only reason I have not publicly posted were the true location of my new restaurant is is, had to learn the hard way that these forums are not safe and that there are some sick and twisted people on these boards. I hold you Adam responsible as you let the whole thing turn into the mess it did by "staying out of it" and " not taking sides".

I thought it was MadRookie that tried to blackmail Dave, and that was the beginning to the whole $hit?

Can anyone please enlighten me on what happened. What does Mark @ CKTG to do with it and precise sharpening?
    I can keep track of who did what

If Dave got banned by Adam, they seems to be ok now. Adam is here. I know Madrookie tried to join, but he was banned after his first post

Colin,

Do we really have to relive this "90210" episode all over again? A lot of people did and said things that they were not proud of and most of us are over it. If it weren't for those events, this cool place wouldn't be here, and this is a much better place than KF ever was. If you still have a beef with Adam, then you should discuss it with him privately. I'm not trying to defend anyone, I don't know every fact to do so. I just think its time to heal our wounds.

As for Mike Stewart, I can't believe he tried to do that crap to you. I've never like him or his "gizmo" quality products. His success just demonstrates how many ignorant knife owners there are out there. I can't believe I got suckered into buying one from him.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --Albert Einstein

Edited and deleted:

It's not worth the fight Colin. I'm sorry you're so upset.

I'm trying to mend old friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    I still have the PM's from you and Mike the F-nut Steward, I shared them with some of you all here guess you all forgot? To refresh memories Mike, and to be fare I don't know if he acted on his own or not but would be surprised if all the Mod's over there were not aware; unleashed a self admitted (in a email to my un-posted email account) Smear campaign on me. He him self and others he got wrought all sorts of B.S. "food sucks", "got food poisoning" $hit about me and the restaurant I worked at on Zagats and other food blogs.
    I do feel a need to reply to this though....I had no part in this, none what so ever and I'm deeply sorry that took place.

Damn, it's one thing to ban someone from a BBS, but quite another to attack their livelihood/ profession. Sometimes the Internet provides a bit too much 'power'. I cannot think of anything lower then trashing a resturant like that because you are having a disagreement with someone who works there. That can put a lot of people out on the street, and have a lot of families scrambling to pay bills and feed their kids. Hopefully anyone who participated in that fabricated trashing will experience some sort of payback in spades.

That helps to understand your anger, but Adam seems to have worked to rebuild bridges to some of the other people who wired bogged down in this whole thing. This is over a month later that you are raging on him and looking for support/backing. But I suspect you will not find it. If you have continuing issues with him, you really should take it offline going forward. Dave M, Jim and Jay have done a great job in setting up this friendly BBS, and I believe I speak for most in saying it would be nice to keep it that way.

I can understand why you are so pissed, but this just is not the place to keep the battle going. Especially if Adam was not one of the people who trashed the restaurant.

That is really F'd up that someone gave false reviews and reports of you. Some $hit talk on the internet and really ***** with someones personal life are totally different. Sorry that happend Colin.

Seriously. That's just perverse. I can't imagine how messed up someone would have to be to think that such an action is warranted because of an online dispute. Really sorry that that happened to you Colin. That is simply not okay. Never had much dealings with Mike S, but this anecdote tells me all I need to know. I would have a hard time believing that Adam had any part in that, though. And if he says he didn't know, I believe him.

I'd also tend to agree with Dave in saying that the best place to resolve any ongoing intra-member issues might be over PT, though.

Nothing wrong with me .
    That stuff that happen on the other forum is just that .
    Hell i like both you chef and Adam invite you over for a beer anytime .
    Dave has a very nice place here away from that that nonsense.
    Now lets get back to what this forum is all about

finding BIG FOOT.