Welcome to Möebius Crafts.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Möebius

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to Möebius Crafts.

We would like to thank KKF and the team for providing us with this virtual platform which develops an activity related to the things that we like, in this case, knives and crafts.

Also we are very grateful for the participation and the opinions from the users and active members of the forum because at the end both things constitute a real treasure, the information contained in KKF… Without you, nothing would be possible.

We are a very small company dedicated to the crafts, located in Spain, exactly in the mediterranean coast. In this area is a big industry based on leather, ceramics and wood and also a very popular tradition from the old times working crafts related with these materials... And that's what we do, just crafts.

Will use this subforum on KKF to announce our products and to solve doubts related to it or to the services that we offer. Please, feel free to ask anything you would like to know about.

Shortly we expect to be able to show a photo gallery of our products and information about prices and shipping costs.

Regards.

Möebius

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see pictures of your work.

Welcome to KKF. I'm looking forward to seeing your wares.

Sorry, the web doesn't run this days, we are working on it. So, we expect that after christmas all be ready.

Thank you for entry here and for the support comments.

:welcome2:

Looking forward to your products at your website when it's up and running.

Welcome! I remember being impressed with the artisan products I saw while in Spain. I'm looking forward to seeing some more, from you guys.

Thank you for the comments. Sorry for the delay, we are almost coming.

A preview of things to come would be nice.

I think our friend Moebius is cleverly building anticipation by refusing to show us his wares. Very clever. ;)

LOL... Thinking about... It could be a good marketing skill following the slogan: "Our customers don't see that they buy, just trust in Möebius Crafts". Well... The sense of humor is always welcome in this room.

The fact is that we are very busy, we are receiving several orders from the local cutleries and we are working a lot. In addition we are not very good with computers and we are building a website. So, when the craftwork finish, we begin again to work.

In the folowing days, we expect to have a little bit more of time to present some other product.

Welcome to the KKF, make sure you will find many useful things over here

Back