Normally I do a year end clearance sale to clear out all the old stuff so I can start over with new wood.
But we did a big clearance sale a short while back so now most everything in the store is newer inventory.
I had been telling everyone that there will not be a formal, year end clearance sale this year.
But..... there have been a lot of people still asking so we are having a "NOT a Year End Clearance Sale" Sale through the end of the day January 1st.
Everything in the store has been marked down. Some more than others. The Bog Oak had a price increase to reflect what it cost me to get it now but with the sale prices you can still get it at close to last year's prices.
If you want an even bigger discount enter the lower case letters forum where it asks if you have a promotional code during check out. This tells the store software to give you an additional 10% discount to your order total.
Want another discount? The store software will give an additional volume discount of 10% if the order total is over $200, or 20% if the order is over $500, or 30% if the order is over $1000 after the sale and forum discounts.
There is a good mix of stabilized wood in the store right now, but I am adding even more pieces over the next couple days.
These are a batch of Golden Amboyna aka Maidou Burl that I just added to the store. I will post more group photos as I get more new pieces added to the store.