Taste of Chicago show.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should try summer fest in milwaukee,great music-food-beer.It is always is a good time.It has been a long time since i have gone to the taste,milwaukee has a better "vibe" for me right now.If you decide to hit summer fest shoot me a pm,I am always ready to get my eat and drink on:headbang:

I'd be in to. Take the lake express from Muskegon.

You should try summer fest in milwaukee,great music-food-beer.It is always is a good time.It has been a long time since i have gone to the taste,milwaukee has a better "vibe" for me right now.If you decide to hit summer fest shoot me a pm,I am always ready to get my eat and drink on:headbang:

I guess your are a FIB by geography only.:D

I've been to the taste more times than I can remember. Unfortunately, crime has been rising at the taste year after year, with my wife's wallet being stolen two years ago. Since then we have had no desire to go back since the vendors rarely change and the price is no where near worth what you get. I'd rather spend my money going to a great restaurant rather than dealing with the heat and crime.

I found out that the TOC was going on when i had planned on being in chicago. I have heard a few bad things about it so maybe it's Rush street and some good food elsewhere :) As far as the Summerfest goes, i will have to wait until next year. My schedule is usually(Right now) booked out about 3 months in advance, so i have little room for movement. Maybe some time on Navy Pier is in order.

Back