MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I was trying to get some new items into my store before the end of the year and then I got a call from my sister that my mom, who would turn 95 in April, is not doing well. So I'm off to Florida tomorrow to see her for maybe the last time. I do have a bunch of stuff in the pipeline and I know it's been a while that my supply has been almost non-existent, but please don't think I've given up on Dream Burls. I'll be back soon, bigger and better than ever. Until then I wish you all a very Happy New Year in health and happiness.

All the best to you and your Mom, Myron - and I hope the New Year will bring peace and whatever you wish for to your family. I had a bit of a scare myself, my Mom just spent a few days in the hospital before a heart attack and bigger problem could be excluded - fortunately. But it showed me how right my decision was to be here and visit my parents over the holidays. I don't think this is time you will ever regret, and there is always time for more wood later.

Stefan

Be well Myron and your mom is in our prayers. Don't worry about us, we'll be here for you when you get back.

Peace and prayers to you and yours.

Safe journey . Nothing more important than family.

Family comes first. Best wishes, safe travels and happy new year.

Best of luck. Spent almost 4 hours at the hospital with my Mom this morning seeing different Dr's all of them telling us different stuff. Make sure you get in the room at least at the end of the visit so you get a recap straight from the Dr's mouth.

Myron,

God does Not laugh at our misfortune Brother . he is right there with you to help you through it . May God Bless you,your Momma and your family in this time of need . Safe travel and Prayers Sent your way and to the Good Lord above on Y'alls behalf.

Best Regards

Samuel

please be safe and best wishes for your mom Myron

Well, I beat the storm coming back from Florida. I got to say goodbye to my mom. Not sure if she knew I was there, but I'm going to believe she did. She's in hospice now and the rest is up to the powers that be. Thank you so much for your good wishes.

I'll be working on getting some new stock into the store over the next few days. It will be a good diversion for me, at least until that dreaded phone call comes.

Back