Quantcast
KKF Kitchen Compendium
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KKF Kitchen Compendium

KKF Kitchen Compendium

I've been using Google drive a lot this past week, developing recipes, inventory spreadsheets, order guides, mise en place lists, etc. You know, real fun kitchen stuff. I've been using drive so that my staff can access this information at all times.

It got me thinking. What I propose is, why don't we all share everything on a google drive so that we can all access everything? Together we could easily amass a literal TON of useful kitchen information.

I could contribute, recipes, spreadsheets of all kinds, banquet packages, menus, training manuals and quite a few other useful kitchen documents. I'm sure there quite a few of you here who could easily out do my contribution. I haven't figured out all the details yet but I wanted to get this post going to get the idea out there.

So what are your thoughts on this and who would like to help or contribute to the amassing of the greatest kitchen compendium of all time?///
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

I would enjoy this and have a bunch of excel sheets for all kinds of stuff to share

I can't contribute much. But this would be a very interesting project.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    +1 to what greasedbullet said. Not much I can contribute, 10 years ago a quite a bunch. Would like to see how this goes
    Chewie's the man.

This sounds quite beneficial. I'd be glad to spread some charcuterie info around.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Oh wow I would love this. I am not pro but have some solid family stuff that is damn fine.

I am not a pro but would definitely contribute as much as can

This sounds like a great idea , I'm not sure if what I do will translate, but I'll have a look, and hopefully I can contribute something helpful.
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    I would be interested in sharing some interesting things I have learned along the way and would be nice to see how others are operating as well. Let me know if I can help in brainstorming somehow.
    Amat Victoria Curam Fortune favors the prepared.
    "A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into." -George Orwell

I think this is an extremely good idea. I could contribute to a few recipes and all. Let's get this started!