Im hooked

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefbolchoz

Reaction score
Im cursing my chef, turbochef422, internally but also thanking him, as I have been perusing the forum for hours now and finally snapped and registered. A few months back he convinced me to ease my way in with a konosuke gyuto, I've now worked my way up to the genets stainless clad white #2 carbon 240. Needless to say....can't stop won't stop, glad to be a part of this.

You're totally screwed man!
And your boss is an enabler!
Sucks to be you.

Another one bites the dust !! Welcome to KKF , say goodbye to your savings

Welcome to the no funds zone. Kiss your wallet good bye.

Actual, back at my restaurant, I would give my cooks good deals on my stuff, and just take it out of their checks...payed in knives, lol. Worked out great for me!

Your in a good spot for it. Have korin to the south and warren to the north. On an unrelated note Rossi's deli in Poughkeepsie has the best Italian deli in the world.

First post (hello, all!). I'm getting scared with all this talk of addiction, haha! I have become very good in the kitchen over the last few years but realized my tools were impairing me and only recently discovered what a difference a good/decent chef knife can do. Which reminds me, I need to get back to posting for some help on figuring out what knife to get... :biggrin:

Back