• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 210 Workhorse

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohbewon

Reaction score
I've retired an old 210 workhorse, and I'm in need of a new one. I beat the snot out of this knife, so I don't need anything ridiculous expensive. I prefer something light and thin, handle isn't THAT important. I have both wa and western knives and I don't prefer one over the other. I'm basically looking for a lightly used 210, maybe something someone purchased and it isn't right for them. The only exception is Moritaka. I'm not open to that. Thanks for the help!

B

I got a Suisin inox honyaki 210 mm gyuto.
Never sharpened , only lightly using in sushi bar for one shift.
Too short for my need, let me know if u r interest .

Thanks
Michael

I got a Suisin inox honyaki 210 mm gyuto.
Never sharpened , only lightly using in sushi bar for one shift.
Too short for my need, let me know if u r interest .

Thanks
Michael

How much?

While that's a killer deal, it's a tad out of the price range for now. I was talking more along the lines (as an example) of a Suisin Inox 210. Not the Honyaki line. Thank you though.

I have a Togiharu Molybdenum 210mm Gyuto I am willing to part with. Its only been used in a home environment so the blade is in good shape (sharpened about 9 times with a lefty bias), however there is a flaw in the handle. It was damaged by heat (when used without permission) so the resin handle is slightly disfigured on the bottom. You don't notice it when you are holding the knife or looking at it from the side but when you look at the underside you can see the damage. The only reason I am parting with it is because its aesthetically damaged. I love the profile of this blade and would probably replace it with another Togiharu if I sold this one.

How about a Yoshikane SLD 210 wa-gyuto with saya?

jegO8Z8.jpg

FYoT2a4.jpg

wm0oZMi.jpg

LILF31O.jpg

Lron1bp.jpg

ezPL6mI.jpg

I am asking $45 dollars.

I have an Aritsugu A-Type with saya sitting in a drawer. Haven't touched it in years.

I have Togiharu Molybdenum Gyutou 210
used for 1 1/2yr
60 shipped

Thanks for the offer!

One last bump to see what's out there before I make a decision!

Let's see whatcha got...

I have a Kikuichi TKC 210mm Gyuto brand new with original packaging that I don't think is going to work out for me. Just got it on Monday. The only action it's seen is cutting 1 tomato and 1 turnip. Looking to get $180 shipped within the ConUS.

Void filled! This thread is closed. Thank you everyone.

Back