• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Konosuke 270mm Yanagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjo1071

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Up for trades is a 270mm Konosuke custom-grade yanagia VG10 with ebony "Count-Dooku"-style handle. Its been a drawerqueen for like for ever. It was never used nor resharpend. Its in perfect shape.

https://picasaweb.google.com/105156273329212720706/KonosukeYanagiba?feat=email#

As an extra i would like to throw in a battlescared tarenjo kama usuba in blue steel. I got this for as an add-on in a trade last year and would like to pass it on.

I am looking for Harner or a Takeda clever (i know thats a bit harsh), one of those fancy-shmanzy jnats or anything nice, that you want to get rid of. Pref. stainless, western, 210mm....

Greetings Benjamin

P.S. I will prvide more pics, if wanted...

It turned out to be 300mm.

FYI: This is not one of their productionknife with some fancy handle on it, but a full customgrade, one of a kind-knife, made for me by one of Konosukes own bladesmiths.

any interest in outright selling this one?

Back