Quantcast
New Store- First Look - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Store- First Look

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Via Google street view, I think I found your new store. Can I guess or do you want to still keep it a mistery?
    you guys are stalkers

I'm ok with people knowing where we are, but we just cant have people stop by yet... sorry guys...soon

Sweet. I'll have to start thinking of good excuses... +1 to the WCG. Good luck, Jon!

Wait, what do you mean we can't just stop by?!? Maybe you shouldn't have put your store about 5 blocks from a serious knife nut!!!! I'm excited to hear when this opens and have a day off when your ready... Good luck

-Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by chuck239 View Post
    Wait, what do you mean we can't just stop by?!? Maybe you shouldn't have put your store about 5 blocks from a serious knife nut!!!! I'm excited to hear when this opens and have a day off when your ready... Good luck

-Chuck
    Shooting for a July 1st opening...

Sounds great! If you need any help let me know and I will do my best do to whatever I can. (I live near by and should have some days off coming up) Also, go to bed so you can set the store up! haha

-Chuck

Just mounted our MAG-BLOKs in our display cases... here's a picture of one (still needs the glass shelves put in though)... making progress

Dang, that looks awesome! I wish I had the room for something like that in my kitchen.

Climatized walk-in knife storage, that's a clear sign that may have too many knives and should talk to one of my colleagues

Stefan