250 mm S35VN Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
As per the title... A full day in the shop, but got it finished!

Customer requested a "sleeper" Hope this fits the bill!

250 mm S35VN Gyuto, at HRC 61.5-62 Spine and choil rounded

Dovetailed stainless bolsters, slim profile

Scales are G10, with white G10 liners, and a pair of mosaics. I was gonna do one, but thought this would look unique.

Thanks for looking!

Wow... that's mesmerizing! Beautiful work Pierre :thumbsup:

I really really like it, but you already knew that.

Come to daddy!!! Can't wait for this one to get here. I need a new workhorse knife and this one is it.

Watcha gonna call it....the 'Night Owl'? :wink:

Is it me, or does the butt end have just the slightest hint of an old Henckels 4 Star? I like it!

I like the nick name. The handle was the compromise. I wanted all the performance and quality that comes with Pierre's blades but I didn't want it to stand out when people walked
By my station so we went with the black g10 and western style to make it less noticeable and I just told Peirre to work his magic on it.

I'm glad you approve. Tough to do a knife these days, and not want to spruce it up! It has its own set of eyes to watch its own back! lol!!

This is a perfect balance between Gisele Bundchen and Kerry Washington. You managed to make it "look at me" sexy and "exotic girl next door", all at the same time. I'd take this one in a heartbeat.

Beautiful handle--the more you look at it, the more there is to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back