Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Video games

i get slightly nostalgic when i see a Vectrex on Ebay. not that i would want another one....

Was into Xbox 360 and COD pretty hardcore. It got stale, so now I'm a PS4-Battlefield guy.

demon soul waiting for dark souls 2 to come out this year

i have a beta key for the elder scrolls online game that is coming out soon. its a limited beta for only friday through sunday. if anyone didnt recieve one and is interested lemme know ill give you mine. my toaster can barely run the game lol!
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

FNG Idiotking

FNG for life!

Old G'r, We ruled Ghost Recon back in the day.

In the nineties I was huge in gaming. I had the NeoGeo, Turbographics, Saturn and Dreamcast, Atari Jaguar, N64 and SNES, 3DO, to name a few...

I could finish every Mario, start to finish on one life; as well as Sonic.

I was a huge advocate of Saturn over PS.

I also thought Dreamcast brought huge innovations to gaming; if it wasn't for the fact that you could get the entire game inventory ripped for the price of one game, it would have been a winner. Sega really did rule! Best sports titles, best fighting games, best racing games.

I love Sony for just about everything else, but screw PS!!!
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    I had the NeoGeo,
    Happy to see that name in this thread! Still have mine stored with the cartridges

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Gibson View Post
    i have a beta key for the elder scrolls online game that is coming out soon. its a limited beta for only friday through sunday. if anyone didnt recieve one and is interested lemme know ill give you mine. my toaster can barely run the game lol!
    Oh man...

I would love that beta key, been waiting for one with no luck.

Anyone remember the Jaguar? It was short lived but holy hell it was beyond its time.

I got one when they first came out, I remember mowing lawns for ever to buy that thing and only about 12 games were ever put out for it but man it was amazing for its time.

Can anyone recommend where I can learn about building a computer? I've been itching to get back into PC gaming and haven't built one in about 11 years so I am extremely rusty when it comes to the current components and their compatibility. I'm looking to build a really nice gaming computer for around $1300. Also, if anyone here would share what they would spent $1300 on when it comes to components that would work as well.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater