Video games

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef Andy

Reaction score
Any gamers use these forums? I've been playing diablo 2 for almost 10 years now, taking a break at the moment playing multiple different games on steam. Borderlands 2, terraria, faster than light, skyrim etc etc

Yep. Love Bioshock1 and Bioshock infinite. Skyrim, Diablo 2 and starcraft are good. I want to try faster than light.

FTL is really fun, but don't expect it to take long to beat. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. I've been thinking of getting bioshock infinite for a while now. Waiting for it to go on sale on steam. I missed the last time it was on sale.

oh spend way too much time gaming! Been on a Far Cry 3 kick for a bit

Nice! I've been thinking about getting the farcry series. Played the first one for like an hour and was impressed but haven't tried the series other than that.

Haha, love sports but I can't stand any of the sports games for some reason. I mostly play rpgs and shooters occasionally.

Far Cry is pretty epic. Its mostly serving as a break from Skyrim....

Yeah i can understand that. I've spent waaay too much time on the elder scrolls series. Like 500+ hours for each morrowind oblivion and skyrim. Looking forward to elder scrolls online, if only for the lore alone.

Been playing a fair bit of path of exile lately and have put like 100+ hours easily into skyrim plus play a variety of diff games with friends from school and work.

Yeah I tried path of exile. I'm around lvl 50 or so. I havent played it since it went live however.

I was in a top 20 WoW guild for a long time. We broke up, its a relief.

Anyone who wasn't some beer league sc2 ladder hit me up!

I play cod ghost and just got battlefield 4 for 360

I play way to much. I have tested many games in both alpha and both betas. I stick with computer games, not much for consuls for the computing power you get crap for the money.

Payday 2 :cool2: Nothing brings satisfaction after a long shift on the line like holding up a bank and killing innocent civilians....

I used to play the hell out of some games back in the day(before kids) and really do miss it. The last game I played was DanceDance Revolution 2 with my 6 year old daughter. But I guess that doesn't really count.
I would love to get a new console and geek out for a couple of weeks without sleeping like I spent a lot of my early 20's doing. Too addictive with literally no redeeming qualities though. Being good at video games just makes you good at video games and literally nothing else.
Can't take it to the bank.
I'm jealous.
That's just the jelly speaking.

I have PS3 and Wii and don't really play either. The PS3 gets used for the blue ray and streaming. I like the new hockey game. Call of Duty is fun but after I win it I don't play it any more. It's like reading a book.

Being good at video games just makes you good at video games and literally nothing else.

Can't say I agree with you, the hand eye coordination level you got out of it must have helped your knife skills :lol2:

I play mainly fighting games and rpgs on PC or on console... the only problem is that I have too many games on my backlog and too little time

In 1990 I wanted a Sega Megadrive (Genesis) more than anything else in the world. Ended up with a Commodore Amiga, which to be fair, was ace. My computer games-playing days ended when I discovered women and beer.

I am a big gamer, I have owned every system up to PS3/Xbox360 but at this point I have fully moved to PC.

I play CSS, BF4, Skyrim, etc.

xdrewsiferx is my handel steam, origin, and XBL

I am a big gamer, I have owned every system up to PS3/Xbox360 but at this point I have fully moved to PC.

I play CSS, BF4, Skyrim, etc.

xdrewsiferx is my handel steam, origin, and XBL

PC is just where it's at. There's no comparison to console anymore.

As far as I'm concerned there still hasn't been a gaming console as good as the super nintendo.

SNES is pretty rad. The legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, Starfox... Hard to beat.

PC>>Dreamcast>>>>any other consoles

Don't get me wrong dreamcast is pretty awesome but snes still beats it, if only barely.

I've still got my SNES and play it the odd time, Battletoads brings back some memories. Thing I notice though is that games then were insanely difficult to make up for them being fairly simple. Now I have an Xbox 360 and a PC but little time. Played BF3 a shitload but not so keen on BF4

Back