I'M BACK BABY!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
There's new stock in the store now. I've started with some really nice Redwood Lace, some Cocobolo, Spalted Maple and Two-Toned Amboyna. I'll be adding more pieces throughout today and tomorrow adding more of these species and some blanks of Wild Almond Burl and Hawaiian Curly Kamani. Here's a shot of what's in there now.

image.jpg

Stunning! And welcome back, hope all is well!

Thanks. All is not well, but stable for the time being.

I've just added these five blocks of Wild Almond Burl to the site. Please note that due to surface checks that have been filled in with CA glue, these pieces are going for bargain prices for this species.

image.jpg

There's new stock in the store now. I've started with some really nice Redwood Lace, some Cocobolo, Spalted Maple and Two-Toned Amboyna. I'll be adding more pieces throughout today and tomorrow adding more of these species and some blanks of Wild Almond Burl and Hawaiian Curly Kamani. Here's a shot of what's in there now.

attachment.php

What is the two-toned wood on the bottom? Looks great

I see that it's amboyna....excuse my prior ignorance.

Myron, I just checked out your website and was really blown away with how good your pictures are these days. I really like the look of your redwood lace, wish I could buy some.

I see that it's amboyna....excuse my prior ignorance.

Myron, I just checked out your website and was really blown away with how good your pictures are these days. I really like the look of your redwood lace, wish I could buy some.

Thanks Dave and okay, I have to ask. Why can't you buy some?

By the way, the two toned wood in bottom two rows of that picture is spalted Maple. The Amboyna is above that.

Back