• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240mm Takeda K-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
I have had this knife for more than a year and only used it once, so it's time to let it go. I just don't do much cooking these days , and having all these un-used knives lying around doesn't make sense. I am gonna downsize to just some essentials, and really take the time to use, and understand the good and bad aspects of a knife before I move on to another.

This a very thin knife. Not one of those elusive thick Takeda's that wont cut anything. During my one use it cut beautifully, and has almost zero food stick.
Thanks

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

So...uh...Mike, I thinking you probably have say, a certain price you want for this?

Be well,
Mikey

Duh, that would help $270.00 shipped in the conUS. Sorry about that

I got a good chuckle reading this thread. It kind of has a very natural progression going on. Congrats to both on a rather quick turn around/terrific score for a stellar price!

I'll give you 240 for the takeda gyuto I'm a culinary student so I would use it every day

I'll give you 240 for the takeda gyuto I'm a culinary student so I would use it every day

Josh, Mike may be busy, so I'll just point out that on January 4th the knife was "Sold, pending funds". That's what the "Spf" means.

Also, if you read the forum terms of use, offers under the asking price are to be made via private message, not in the open discussion.

Rick

Back