Just a line cook in San Diego, California

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twischerman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I got hooked on kitchen knives about three years ago. Like must of us from watching Sally's videos made me spend more then I should have. Haha. But I own mostly konosukes, ranging from the hd line to a blue #2 honyaki. And a few others. Really looking to pick up on some sharpening tips, and just look, buy, trade and really find the best blade out there. Love to talk about knives with anyone who wants to. Thanks guys!

Welcome to KKF! I'm new here myself, but everyone so far has been extremely helpful. If you wanna learn more than you already know about knives you've come to exactly the right place.

Welcome! I'm down the street in Carlsbad myself. Where do you work?

i am currently working on the harbor peninsula. welcome to the kkf!

O-side!!

I lived and worked out there for the better part of 2012. I worked in Carlsbad & Del Mar as well but my favorite experience was working at The Flying Pig down the street from where I was staying. A little hole-in-the-wall place but the chef, owner and staff are all awesome there. Good people and good times. I hope to go back & visit in spring.

Welcome to KKF

O-side!!

I lived and worked out there for the better part of 2012. I worked in Carlsbad & Del Mar as well but my favorite experience was working at The Flying Pig down the street from where I was staying. A little hole-in-the-wall place but the chef, owner and staff are all awesome there. Good people and good times. I hope to go back & visit in spring.

Welcome to KKF

Had dinner at the pig last night.

Latest posts

Back