Quantcast
Harner/Mclean Line Knife

Thread: Harner/Mclean Line Knife

Harner/Mclean Line Knife

Picked this one up out of curiousity. Was mainly interested in checking out some more of Butch's work, and seeing what he and Tom's version of a line knife would be like. I currently run the kitchen at a BBQ joint, so this knife isn't really suited to my current needs when I'm on the line, but would've been great when I was at my last spot. This would make an excellent garde manger knife especially IMO. Used the knife for a bit and now it's time to send it on it's way, I'm not a hoarder and prefer that my kit is streamlined/knives are actually seeing use on a regular basis. Nothing worse than a tool being left unused...

Heres a link to a review that Rick did on his: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...ons?highlight=

I can post some pics a couple days from now if need be. I'm heading out of town tomorrow to hang with another forum member and give them a peek at it, but I can put up some pics tuesday night. Just thought I'd get the ball rolling as I already have my eye on another knife that requires my scrutinization Asking $425 including priority shipping in the U.S., international will be extra.

Cheers,

- Josh
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I hate seeing things for sale that have no views, that I want right when I swore off buying for a few months!

Never say never my friend
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    Picked this one up out of curiousity. Was mainly interested in checking out some more of Butch's work, and seeing what he and Tom's version of a line knife would be like. I currently run the kitchen at a BBQ joint, so this knife isn't really suited to my current needs when I'm on the line, but would've been great when I was at my last spot. This would make an excellent garde manger knife especially IMO. Used the knife for a bit and now it's time to send it on it's way, I'm not a hoarder and prefer that my kit is streamlined/knives are actually seeing use on a regular basis. Nothing worse than a tool being left unused...

Heres a link to a review that Rick did on his: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...ons?highlight=

I can post some pics a couple days from now if need be. I'm heading out of town tomorrow to hang with another forum member and give them a peek at it, but I can put up some pics tuesday night. Just thought I'd get the ball rolling as I already have my eye on another knife that requires my scrutinization Asking $425 including priority shipping in the U.S., international will be extra.

Cheers,

- Josh
    I'll take it.

JIM
    Florida

Hmm thought Huw wanted it...

Josh gave me the option, but I'd splurged on a few others in the meantime.
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Quote Originally Posted by Von blewitt View Post
    Josh gave me the option, but I'd splurged on a few others in the meantime.
    I take care of my Homies!

Oh, btw- SPF

Sold. Thanks KKF.

aw bloody hell. I go off to eat at a forumites' restaurant and chat about knives for a bit, and I completely lose out on this. well, hope the new owner loves it dearly - if not, please send me a note.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hbeernink View Post
    aw bloody hell. I go off to eat at a forumites' restaurant and chat about knives for a bit, and I completely lose out on this. well, hope the new owner loves it dearly - if not, please send me a note.....
    Duly noted.