Journey's End.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Those of you who checked out my previous thread about my mom know that she was in bad shape. Well, she passed on last night and is now at peace. Given her condition I consider her passing a blessing. I'll be heading back down to Florida as soon as the weather in the northeast allows it, probably Thursday. In the meantime, Dream Burls is going on hiatus until next week. The site will stay open and you can place orders, but they will not be filled until next Monday, the 13th. Thank you for all your good wishes and prayers. In my mind and heart they worked.

So sorry to hear Myron, happy she can rest now.
Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Passing can be a blessing but part of it still sucks.

I'm in Tampa, if I can do anything for you let me know.

Regards,

Dave

Sorry to hear about your loss. Be safe in your travels, and feel free to share some stories if you would like. Remembering is a great way to handle the loss.

My condolences. All the best to you and the people you love in these sad times.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

May she rest in peace.

God bless.

Thanks again everyone. I can't tell you how much you kind words and thoughts mean to me.

I am sorry for your loss, and hope everything gets easier.

Thanks again everyone. You guys are like a second family to me. It's very comforting and touching to know you're out there.

M, I'm so sorry for your loss, My prayers are with you and your family.Safe trip my friend.

Sorry Myron,
I hope you are doing okay.

We all love you here at KKF. Our prayers and condolences are with you.

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back