Quantcast
Knives I would like to make - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knives I would like to make

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    Any interest in a 210-225mm edge length wa-suji with a ~40mm tall heel? Stainless or semi makes for a great pro "line knife" to use during service to slice proteins, quick prep, etc.
    Sounds like my old Henckels 230mm Chef's knife

Stefan

I am listening.

With all of my additional equipment and steel arriving early next week, I am getting ready embarking on a new adventure.
    I am very, very excited.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    I am very, very excited.

M
    We are also very excited for you and excited to see the results of your new adventure.
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Thanks guys. I am very slow at new things, so I might disappoint you how long it could take for me to make new things. But you should not be disappointed in quality. To put it simply, anything that doesn't make a cut will never see the light on this forum. I won't destroy it, but I will give it away without my name on it to friends and family.

m

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

mmm single beveled honesuki! I would love to see that.... Also, you should consider a hankotsu... seems like only misono makes them and I'm not a huge misono fan, but I really like the shape of the knife for breaking down birds! Take that market away from Misono!

Also you should let me hang out one day. I've always wanted to check out the process in-person. I will grind scale for you or any other menial tasks in exchange! Where in Westchester are you? my good friend at work is in Mount Vernon...