Media Youtube Payday

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
It's been several years since I started posting videos on my youtube channel (Saltydog55252) I have 1.33 million views. Not many compared to some. I have "Adsense" adds running on many of the videos. (That's where you get paid to allow commercials.)

I never really cared that much so I never entered how I should get paid. Well, I just did. I will be getting an electronic transfer very soon for the entire amount owed to me since I've been doing this.

A whopping $462.00
I look at it as free money.

Of course you will use it responsibly in this forum.

I have some videos by others on my channel, over a whopping 6 million views. As those videos are not my intellectual property I'm not allowed to make any money out of them I think (youtube policy)?

Great news btw Salty, thats money in the bank either for a few nice synthetic stones, a jnat or a nice gyuto :)

I'm pretty much out of the game these days but still have plenty of inventory.

I'm thinking a phenomenal bottle of wine I otherwise wouldn't afford... Who am I kidding. That would go straight to my credit card

That's pretty awesome. That's like 3 cents a view just about...

Wish you still did them.
Never saw a muscovy duck part II for example.

Grats salty!

Wish I could see more of your vids.

Awesome!

I know that some people/channels on YT make crazy ass money, like CRAZY-CRAZY ass money! That's cool.

You could buy a bunch of chocolate rain with it. ;)

Salty you are the man dude. I personally really appreciate your expertise and teaching and Im happy you made $400 for doing what you do.

Keep it "Polish"

Back