Hello from Germany

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello friends,

after a few weeks of just reading i now want to take part in this community. I`m really lucky to have found this site. Good kitchen knives are a hobby for me since a few years. My other hobbies are BBQ and sports. I live in southern Germany, so the famous Oktoberfest (beer festival) isn`t far for me :)

I hope to get some more information about knives, and i hope you excuse my bad english :)

Greetz Josef

Welcome to KKF! So how epic is oktoberfest? I've been meaning to head to germany to experience it first hand for a while now.

Welcome to KKF! So how epic is oktoberfest? I've been meaning to head to germany to experience it first hand for a while now.

Thanks. Some love it, some hate it. It`s the biggest bear festival on earth. So it`s definitely epic :)
I think everyone has to have seen it at least once.

P.S.: This is my knife and stone list:
Shiro Kamo Santoku 165 mm
Shiro Kamo Nakiri 165 mm
Watanabe Deba 195 mm
Watanabe Petty 120 mm
Watanabe Yanagiba 210 mm
Watanabe Mukimono
Herder Grandmoulin Bread Knife
Schanz "Vespermesser"
Atelier Perceval 9.47 table knives

Stones:
Cerax 1000
Cerax 3000
Honyama 8000 Natural Stone

servus! bin grade aus nürnberg weggezogen und wohn jetzt in aachen.

Herzlich willkommen auf KKF :biggrin:
Have fun here!

Gruessgott, Sepp ;)

Stefan

Welcome to KKF, Josef!

I spent a summer living and working in Bad Kreuznach when I was a student, and had an amazing time traveling around Germany.

Wilkommen Josef, Grüßen aus Holland!

Welcome to the KKF. Many of us envy your living in the Bier und Wurst capital of the world(my own opinion). I used to live in Karlsruhe and have fond memories visiting Baden-Baden and Berchtesgaden. -Doug

Back