• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hattori FH 270mm Sujihiki (Possible trade)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohbewon

Reaction score
Most of you are familiar with this line. I bought this from Pensacola Tiger about 2 months ago. Black linen micarta scales, blade is VG-10 cobalt. I love the knife, but I have my eye on a single bevel yanagi that's a tad shorter since my needs have changed a little in the recent weeks. It has not been sharpened, only stropped a couple of times since I purchased it. Comes with original box. I'm asking $175 shipped in the mainland 48. Here is the original sale thread with much better photos:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...ttori-FH-13-270-mm-sujihiki?highlight=hattori

LONG shot trade: If anyone has a 240mm Masamoto Shiro-Ko Kasumi yanagi (MIGHT consider a 210) I would be willing to trade + some $$$

Thanks for looking!

B

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Shipped quickly, packaged perfectly, and all that I'd hoped for! A beautiful knife. Thank you ohbewon and KKF!

Back