church key fobs new batch limited supply

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
In the time my shop was down because of equipment problems, I did some cleaning and I came across a bunch of these key fobs I made up and heat treated, but didn't finish. They were in the back of my mind because someone mentioned them in the spoon thread. I decided to try something new and put them in my finish tumbler and let them run. I knew it would take some time, but also it wouldn't take much time away from finishing other projects.. I let them run for 5 days and they came out beautifully. I etched them in between forging cycles in the past two days, and finished them with some car wax for a protective finish.
There are only 13 of them and I wont be making any more until I have some spare time, which may be awhile.
I am offering these for $75 each shipped.
Please respond in this thread if you would like one with the number you would like. There are minor differences between them. If 2 people ask for the same one ill go with the earlier time.
Ill send you a pm with payment instructions.
Thanks,
Del

100_1437.jpg

100_1302.jpg

This is a little clearer pic of the finished key fobs.
Most of them are like the one on the left.
Thanks,
Del

Ps, I'll will be shipping these out on Monday.

very neat looking. Not trying to snub you or your work Del, but what are these for? I see the opener groove, and screwdriver end, but not sure what else they can do.

To help you drink more beer. The pointy end was to open punch top cans.

very neat looking. Not trying to snub you or your work Del, but what are these for? I see the opener groove, and screwdriver end, but not sure what else they can do.

Opening bottles, turning screws, and maybe a bit of prying, all in style.
Thanks,
Del

Ill take #7, since obeone took #11. Great work too.

I have one of these and I use it all the time. It seems to get noticed a lot.

Why not its only money... and reason to drink more beer, ill take #5. Love me some ealy products!

I decline my previous statement, I am out on the church key fob, thanks for the opportunity though Del!

Hi Del, is no.9 still available?

these look so cool, only if i drinked that often i will diffinetly buy one

Back