Hej från Sverige!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OaknestHill

Reaction score
"Hello from Sweden"

I guess I got the same sad story as most of you. I decided that it was time to purchase some quality knives now when the cooking is getting "serious" and more time is spent with a knife in hand than not. Of course buying quality is never a one-stop matter anymore since every thing ever made has its own subculture deeper that the rabbits hole, which I am slowly and almost reluctantly becoming a part of. What really matters to me is the cooking, but as with everything else in life, cooking included, It's just so much more fun working with good quality.
So here I am, I'm very new to all the knife knowledge that seems to float around here and I look forward to learn from all of you.
I am waiting for a Takamura Hana knife to arrive, and I am currently looking for a Yoshikane gyuto which is how I found you.
Thank you

Welcome,

Takamura Hana and Yoshikane SLD sekiso. Awesome choices, I must say - would like to see pics/specs for the Takamura too.

Thank you for welcoming me and for confirming my choices. I promise you I will post pictures of the knives as the arrive.

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see some shots posted of that Takamura!

Thank you for the warm welcome and trying to warn me, but what is BST? Im not very good at abbreviations.
The pictures of the Takamura is up for those who were interested.

BST = Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum = Danger Zone :)

Welcome!

Back