Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Whats cookin for fathers day?

  1. #21
    working fine now Jim, thanks! One hell of a set up too! Thanks for your advice on the brisket, it turned out awesome! Knife not required!


    Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post
    working fine now Jim, thanks! One hell of a set up too! Thanks for your advice on the brisket, it turned out awesome! Knife not required!
    I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    408
    I can't believe how great that kitchen turned out. I had the chance to see it in person, and let me tell you this-

    Ever hear of a boat referred to as a "fishing machine"? Well, Jim's new kitchen/mancave is a "bbq-ing machine".
    I really am related to Tony Clifton.

  4. #24
    Can't wait to see some pictures, Jim.

    I have a few racks of baby backs with some super secret rub!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by azmark View Post
    Can't wait to see some pictures, Jim.

    I have a few racks of baby backs with some super secret rub!
    Hey! That's top secret.......

  6. #26
    Preping for a fathers day visit-

    Spicy beans-



    Some boneless yardbird legs-



    Ribs-


    Need just a taste-

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Preping for a fathers day visit-

    Spicy beans-



    Some boneless yardbird legs-



    Ribs-


    Need just a taste-
    Good grief, Jim. This must torture feels like. Everything looks great!

  8. #28
    GoogleFu San steeley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Diego,Ca
    Posts
    1,925
    See that new kitchen is working out for you .
    Oh and nice looking RIBS

  9. #29

  10. #30
    Jim, food looks delicious!

    Nice kitchen but lets see a picture of your outdoor bbq setup as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •